This Shells and Beach Life of Florida's Atlantic Coast Laminated Identification Guide is packed with all the information you need to identify shells on your next beach vacation. Great for beginners and intermediates, this waterproof, beach proof brochure includes 86 common and exotic shell species found on Florida's Atlantic Coast; common birds and beach life; and info on how to clean and preserve shells. The Shells and Beach Life of Florida's Atlantic Coast Guide was illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass, with text by local experts.
- Indestructible, waterproof, beach proof, laminated guide
- 86 common and exotic shells species found on beaches and bays
- Common shorebirds, gulls, and beach life
- How to clean and preserve shells
- Illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass
- Text by local experts
- 6 fold-out panels measuring 4" x 9"
- Great for beginners and intermediates
Web ID: 1601191023