Here's the thing about binoculars on the boat: they're great for sightseeing, great for educating young mariners, and an overall vital part of boating—when you have a place to store them. Most boats don't have dedicated binoculars storage, leaving your extra set of eyes to slide, roll around, or fall overboard. Protect this unsung boating essential with the SeaSuckers® Binocular Storage. Engineered with soft plastic for durable housing of your binoculars or general items, the SeaSucker Binoculars Pocket features drain holes at the bottom to prevent water accumulation. The pre-attached, 4-1/2" SeaSucker vacuum cup mounts to virtually any smooth surface, and its exclusive technology keeps your boat storage pocket in place with no unsightly drill holes, ensuring it won't damage your finish. The same innovation lets you attach or remove your portable boat pocket in seconds and place it anywhere you like.
Manufacturer model #: 5448.
- Ideal storage for binoculars or quick-access small items
- Soft plastic construction for secure and durable storing
- Drain holes to prevent water fill-up
- Pre-attached 4-1/2" vacuum cup
- Mounts to virtually any smooth surface
- Won't damage your boat's finish with unsightly drill holes
- Attaches and removes in seconds
Web ID: 1511111741