The Scotty® High Performance Electric Downrigger delivers the power you demand with cutting-edge features to make operation easier than ever. This high-performance electric downrigger sports an illuminated, resettable, sealed and silent digital line counter, so you can keep track and know the count with just a glance, in any conditions. You'll also appreciate the unbeatable pulling power at 260 feet per minute for 20-lb. weights and a whopping 312 feet per minute with 10-lb. weights. The sleek, boom-mounted, innovative Rocket Launcher rod holder boasts stainless steel construction with a 360Á swivel pedestal mount for pro-caliber excellence. Pre-spooled with 300' of 180-lb. test, stainless steel wire, the Scotty High Performance Electric Downrigger has the rugged reliability anglers need for memorable days on the water. This Scotty downrigger with a 36"-60" telescoping stainless steel boom even touts a 1/2" Optibelt™ kevlar drive belt found on automobiles, and its clutch brake offers the largest braking surface in the industry.
Manufacturer model #: 2116.
- 36"-60" telescoping stainless steel boom
- Illuminated, resettable, sealed and silent digital line counter
- 260 feet-per-minute pulling with 20-lb. weights
- 312 feet-per-minute with 10-lb. weights
- 300' of 180-lb. test, 316 stainless steel wire
- 1/2" Optibelt automotive-grade kevlar drive belt
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry
- Boom-mounted, adjustable, swivel pedestal-mount Rocket Launcher Rod Holder
Web ID: 1602221648