Get your streamers down through that dense cold water with Scientific Anglers® Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line. With proven tungsten-rich SONAR sinking technology and some unique tapering, Sink 25 gets deep fast; even in cold water, its short 25' head sinks at a rate of 4-8" per second so you can efficiently work the 4-15' range. Great for trout streamers, especially with its large-diameter floating mainline that offers superb handling. Features the Scientific Anglers Line ID System, Shooting Technology+ for maximum distance with little tangling, and Welded Loops for easy rigging. Braided multifilament core.
- Gets trout streamers deep quickly
- Uses SONAR sinking technology plus unique tapering
- Short 25' sinbking head
- Sinks 4-8" per second down to 4-15'
- Large-diameter floating mainline
- Designed for cold water
- Scientific Anglers Line ID System
- Shooting Technology+ slickness additive
- Seamless Welded Loops
- Braided multifilament core
Web ID: 2277727