Count on great saltwater fly performance without emptying your wallet by filling your reel with Scientific Anglers® Frequency All-Around Saltwater Fly Line. Made with a all-around compound saltwater taper that loads your rod quickly and cuts through the wind, this versatile line excels on and off the flats. Mid-length head and overweighted design makes it easier for fly anglers to punch through warm winds and turn over large flies. Scientific Anglers' Advanced Shooting Technology delivers continual line slickness to quickly shed drag-inducing particles for longer casts and higher float position than traditional lines. Works well with streamers, poppers, or big dry flies in any water temperature in a wide variety of weather conditions. 7 through 10-weight lines feature a strong multifilament core, while the 11 and 12-weight lines feature Scientific Anglers' Tropi-Core™ for warmer climates.
Manufacturer model #: 125673.
- Versatile, all around fly line for saltwater
- Works well with streamers, poppers, or big dry flies
- Great for any water temperature in a wide variety of weather conditions
- All-around compound saltwater taper - loads quickly, cuts through the wind
- Mid-length head and overweighted design
- Advanced Shooting Technology - longer casts, floats higher
- Strong multifilament core in 7 through 10-weight lines
- Tropi-Core in 11 and 12-weight lines
Web ID: 100057218