Whether you're stripping streamers for alpine trout or ripping a popper across the salty flats, the Scientific Anglers® Absolute Fluorocarbon Tippet delivers the strength and performance you need to bring more fish to hand! Boasting a 15% higher wet-knot strength than prior models, this Scientific Anglers tippet boasts the incredible clarity you expect from fluorocarbon, making it ideal for super-clear waters. The abrasion-resistant design is incredibly stiff, allowing it to turn over big flies, while a silicone band protects it from UV damage. The Scientific Anglers Absolute Fluorocarbon Tippet comes on a spool with an integrated cutter.
- 15% higher wet-knot strength than previous models
- Virtually invisible under water, ideal for clear waters
- Stiff construction means it turns over flies well
- UV-shielding silicone band
- Abrasion-resistant design
- Spool has an integrated cutter