The Schumacher® SC1309 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer assures you'll never be caught with a dead boat battery. This Schumacher marine battery charger features 200A engine start for immediate starts and a 40A boost rate for a quick energy boost. The charger is microprocessor-controlled to automatically adjust the amperage rate to charge and maintain standard and AGM batteries. It also features multi-stage charging for added precision, safety, and battery life. The battery and alternator tester provide charge level and help diagnose electrical problems. Auto-voltage detection automatically detects 6 or 12 V batteries. Float mode monitoring automatically maintains optimum battery charge. There's 12' of total reach with the 6' power cord and 6' output cables. The 8-gauge output cables stay flexible in cold weather. Color-coded clamps ensure a solid connection on top- and side-mount battery posts. The unit is easy to store and use, with wheels and a pop-up handle. The Schumacher SC1309 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer meet the highest industry standards for energy efficiency.
Manufacturer model #: SC1309.
- 200A engine start for immediate starts
- 40A boost rate for a quick energy boost
- Microprocessor automatically adjusts amperage rate to charge and maintain power
- 12' total reach with 6' power cord and 6' output cables
- 8-gauge output cables stay flexible in cold weather
- Wheels and a pop-up handle for portability
Web ID: 100112629