The Schumacher® 12V 1000 Peak Amp Lithium Ion Jump Starter raises your expectations for what a jump-starter can offer. This unique Schumacher 12V jump-starter sports an easy-to-read scrolling digital display, with step-by-step instructions to jump-start your battery properly and easily. This ultralight jump-starter checks in at 75% lighter than lead-acid jump-starters, with a portable, compact design to fit conveniently in your travel case, backpack, or glove box. This lithium jump starter quickly starts vehicles in emergencies, and works great for power sports, motorcycles, and 4–6-cylinder cars. A 2A USB port delivers fast charging of all USB-rechargeable devices, including smartphones, mp3 players, tablets, cameras, handheld GPS units, and tablets. The 12V port/memory saver charges 12V DC devices when traveling, and allows you to save and protect your vehicle settings while switching out your battery. A USB-to-micro-USB adapter charges and powers all micro USB devices. The Schumacher 12V 1000 Peak Amp Lithium Ion Jump Starter adds an ultra-bright LED light with an energy-efficient LED bulb that works great as a work light or to flash as a hazard signal. Includes a lithium iron phosphate battery with lithium ion technology that provides longer life and holds 70% percent of charge even after 2 years, with 5x more charge-and-use cycles and up to 5x more cranks than conventional lead-acid battery jumpers. Automatic power-off prevents excessive battery drain when not in use, and built-in safety protections prevent overcurrent, short-circuit, overload, overvoltage, and overcharge. Safe lithium ion protection, spark-free.
Manufacturer model #: SL1316.
- Innovative, feature-filled jumps-starter
- Ideal for jump-starting power sports, motorcycles, and 4-6 cylinder vehicles
- Ultralight design—75% lighter than lead-acid jump starters
- Fits easily in your travel case, backpack, or glove box
- Easy-to-read, scrolling digital display with step-by-step instructions
- 2A USB port provides fast charging for all USB devices
- 12V port charges 12V DC devices when traveling
- Built-in safety protections
- Holds charge incredibly long time between uses or recharges
Web ID: 100112630