This Sanibel and Captiva Birds Laminated Folding Guide is an invaluable resource for your next beach excursion. Great for beginners and intermediates, this waterproof, beach proof brochure includes 48 common and rare bird species, including shorebirds, gulls, and terns; wading birds; waterbirds; and birds of prey, such as hawks and eagles. Readers will find a detailed map with the best birding sites, public beaches, and restrooms. The Sanibel and Captiva Birds Laminated Identification Guide was illustrated by noted naturalist Ernest C. Simmons; species selection is by local expert Bev Postmus.
- Indestructible, waterproof, beach proof, laminated guide
- 48 common and rare bird species
- Shorebirds, gulls, and terns
- Wading birds: herons, egrets, and more
- Waterbirds: anhingas and pelicans
- Birds of prey: hawks and eagles
- Species selection by Bev Postmus
- Illustrated by Florida-based Ernest C. Simmons
- Detailed map of best birding sites, public beaches, and restrooms
- 6 fold-out panels measuring 4" x 9"
- Great for beginners and intermediates
Web ID: 1601191029