Flexible, comfortable, and brimming with mountain spirit, Salomon® X-Mission 3 Trail Running Shoes for men combine an amazing adaptive fit, dynamic cushioning, and dependable grip for off-road adventures. Featuring both Sensiflex™ and Sensifit™ design technologies through the midfoot and forefoot, X-Mission 3's provide a precise, secure fit that gives runners an optimal combination of freedom and foot hold. Breathable open mesh uppers made with OS tendon frame running construction provide better support and rolling protection. Asymetrical heel counters and triple density injected EVA midsoles work together below your feet to deliver cushioning stability and support, while its contoured EVA OrthoLite® footbeds soften every impact. Friction-free eyelets and the QuickLace™ system offer easy off and on, with lace pockets to keep excess strings out of your way. High Abrasion and Wet Traction Contragrip® outsoles provide great control and stability over rugged outdoor terrain. Also features a tongue cover and protective toe caps. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 4.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: L37913900.
- Dynamic support and cushioning for outdoor adventures
- Great choice for trail running, walking, or hiking
- Non-Marking High Abrasion and Wet Traction Contragrip outsoles for superior traction
- Breathable open mesh uppers with OS tendon frame construction
- Sensiflex and Sensifit design technologies offer support, freedom, and foot hold
- Asymetrical heel counters provide stability
- Triple density injected EVA midsoles offer cushioning support
- Contoured EVA OrthoLite footbeds
- QuickLace system allows easy off and on
- Protective toe caps
Web ID: 2251347