For a quiet stroll through the park or a fun weekend day out in the woods, ROCKY® Outback GORE-TEX® Hiking Boots for Men will keep your feet dry and comfortable. Premium, full grain leather uppers support and protect the feet in sharp looking Chukka style. GORE-TEX waterproof technology inside the Outback provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection during your time outdoors. Fully padded collars and knit linings offer welcome comfort around the foot, while extra thick ROCKY Airport PU footbeds with Air Flow design cushion and ventilate every step. These sturdy hiking boots feature long lasting Outback rubber outsoles for traction and stability over rugged terrain, the Outback stitches its outsole and upper together for toughness and flexibility. Double stitching at toe and heel for added durability. Moc toe. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 1.85 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FQ0008723.
- Rugged and comfortable Chukka field boots with waterproof protection
- Premium, full grain leather uppers with moc toes
- GORE-TEX technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Fully padded collars
- Knit linings
- Extra thick ROCKY Airport PU footbeds with Air Flow design
- Long lasting Outback rubber outsoles
Web ID: 181483