Western-style work boots made for grueling jobs, ROCKY® Iron Skull Waterproof Western Work Boots for Men give hard-working buys rugged waterproof protection on the site. Put together with Guaranteed ROCKY Waterproof construction, the Iron Skull protects and supports your feet with rugged full grain leather uppers. Expansion Fit Seams in these tough-as-nails uppers stretches as you insert your foot, then returns to its original shape. Ram Ridge TPU heel counters offer added protection, as well as making it easier to kick these boots off at the end of the day. Backed with a 1-year waterproof guarantee, ROCKY Vapor Pass waterproof technology works with the breathable mesh linings to keep feet dry in breathable comfort through the harshest work conditions. Removable EnergyBed® footbeds combine a shock absorbing PU layer with a cushioning memory foam top layer and flex grooves in the bottom to comform to the shape and articulation of your feet to keep you confident and comfortable all day long. Locked securely onto the boot with a tough, single row welt stitch, the rubber outsoles deliver oil- and slip-resistant footing you can trust on the job site. Breathable mesh linings. Round toe. Average height: 11". Average weight per pair: 4.2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: RKW0202.
- Rugged, waterproof western work boots for grueling jobs
- Rugged full grain leather uppers
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- ROCKY Vapor Pass waterproof technology - waterproof protection for harsh conditions
- Expansion Fit Seams - hidden seam that expands as you slip boot on
- Ram Ridge TPU heel counters - extra protection that also makes it easy to kick boots off
- Breathable mesh linings
- Removable EnergyBed footbeds - multilayer cushioning comfort
- Rubber outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant
- Single row welt stitch outsole attachment - tough, strong, and stable
Web ID: 100075387