A smart choice for bow or gun season, Broadhead 16" Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots from ROCKY® give hunters even more warm, waterproof Broadhead performance and protection.
Giving hunters 16" of flexible and lightweight concealment, these high performance hunting boots start with rugged camo ripstop nylon uppers that stand up to underbrush without a lot of bulk or stiffness. Guaranteed ROCKY Waterproof construction provides a wall between your feet and exterior moisture, while the boots' moisture wicking mesh linings pull sweat away from the feet to help keep feet dry and comfortable. 1,000 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation locks out the cold to keep your feet warm and comfortable. Lighter than the standard hunting boot, the 16" Broadhead does not skimp on comfort, protection, or support. EVA footbeds cushion and absorb shock, while the boots' lightweight and aggressive EVA and rubber skin outsoles quietly keep you on your feet. Flexible cement construction. Average height: 16". Average weight per pair: 3.7 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: RKS0268.
- Versatile protection for gun or bow season
- Tall 16" height gives hunters additional protection over standard hunting boots
- Durable camo ripstop nylon uppers
- Guaranteed ROCKY Waterproof construction
- Moisture managing linings
- 1,000 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Cushioning and supportive EVA footbeds
- Aggressive EVA and rubber skin outsoles
Web ID: 181491