Offering the same all-in-one floating platform performance as the Delta Decoy Sled with more room, the Timber Decoy Sled from Rhino Building Products gives waterfowl hunters top performance and versatility. An easy-moving decoy sled, a floating canine platform, or dry spot for young hunters, the Timber Decoy Sled gives you flexibility when choosing hunting locations unlike bulky sleds that force you to constantly monitor water depth levels. 4 integrated eye screws around the platform make it easy to tie the sled to a tree, stake the sled into the mud, or anchor bungees holding decoys secure on the platform. Sled also comes with 2 removable rods that help you anchor the decoy sled in place out in the water or against a tree with the V-shaped notch at the back of the sled. This handy floating platform also comes with a removable dry box located in the back for storing bungee cords, rope, ammunition, and other items that you need on the hunt. Rope handle on front for easy handling in the water. Weight: 18 lbs. Dimensions: 45"Lx31-1/2"Wx6-3/4"H. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: DD2016-11.
- Easy handling and versatile floating platform for waterfowl hunters
- Easy-moving decoy sled, floating canine platform, or dry transport for young hunters
- Convenient size - gives you more flexibility when choosing hunting locations
- 4 integrated eye screws
- 2 removable rods for anchoring sled in place
- Rear V-shaped notch - great for anchoring against trees
- Comes with removable dry box - store bungee cords, rope, ammunition, and other items
- Rope handle on front
Web ID: 100053434