The REESE® Towpower Class V Dogbone Receiver Lock barrel-style trailer hitch receiver lock handles most heavy-duty jobs with ease. Designed with a 3-1/2" span for 2-1/2" square tube receiver hitches, the REESE Towpower Class V Dogbone Receiver Lock secures Class V ball mounts with a 5/8" receiver pin hole. A built-in push-button lock mechanism makes it easy to secure, and a durable rubber cap keeps dirt out of the lock area for long-lasting reliability. The attractive chrome finish adds style to match the ultra-strong performance, making this REESE receiver lock the ideal addition to your trailer accessories. For use on 2-1/2" square receiver openings. Includes 2 keys.
Manufacturer model #: 7033200.
- Class V trailer hitch receiver lock
- Barrel-style dogbone form factor
- Handles heavy-duty hauling and trailering locking applications with ease
- Designed with a 3-1/2" span for 2-1/2" square tube receiver hitches
- Secures Class V ball mounts with 5/8" receiver pin hole
- Built-in push-button lock mechanism
- Durable rubber cap over lock
- Attractive chrome finish
- For use on 2-1/2" square receiver openings
- Includes 2 keys
Web ID: 100081377