Made to deliver superior traction, stability, and protection over any terrain, the Reebok® Dauntless Extreme Terrain 8" Waterproof Tactical Boot keeps you moving over the roughest ground. Designed to take care of hard working feet in demanding conditions, this durable, military-style boot integrates a side zipper into its lightweight, breathable, and seamless leather and ballistic nylon upper for quick and easy on/off. Inside, the moisture wicking lining features AEGIS® antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor resistance. Under your foot, this lightweight duty boot cushions, supports, and stabilizes your foot with a removable, shock absorbing, moisture wicking, and vented insole, TPU midsole bruise plate, and cushioning injected EVA midsole. A flexible thermoplastic liner between the outsole and footbed, the Up Armor midsole bruise plate provides improved stability over uneven ground, superior protection from ground hazards, and energy rebound on every step. The injected EVA Dauntless outsole delivers great grip and superior lateral stability with its high tack rubber heel and forefoot pads and flexible, self-cleaning design. Airport-friendly, 100% non-metallic construction. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer model # RB8827.
- Great traction, protection, and seamless construction from a tactical work boot
- Durable, lightweight, and breathable leather and 1000D ballistic nylon upper
- Moisture wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof membrane for 100% breathable waterproof protection
- Removable shock absorbing insole - vented and moisture wicking for breathable comfort
- TPU midsole Up Armor bruise plate - extra protection, stability, and energy rebound
- Injected EVA midsole
- EVA outsole with high tack rubber heel and forefoot pads - traction and stability
- Strobel construction for flexibility and durability
- Side zip - slips on easy, easy removal
- Airport and metal detector friendly construction - 100% non-metallic
- Versatile 550 Paracord laces
Web ID: 13032006164525