Enjoy airport-friendly safety toe protection, electrical hazard protection, and a glove-like fit and comfort all in a hiking boot design with the Reebok® Arion Safety Toe Work Boots. Built around lightweight, breathable, and waterproof micro mesh upper booties with leather overlays and comfortable seamless construction, these lightweight work boots give you the comfort and fit of a performance hiker. The Arion combines athletic comfort with the metal detector-friendly, ASTM 2413-rated protection of a roomy, extra wide composite safety toe. An Electrical hazard design, the Arion also makes a safe choice for working around electronics another electrical worksites. Inside, nylon mesh linings work with removable, moisture wicking. vented insoles with shock absorbing inserts and injected EVA cushion midsoles to absorb shock and surround your feet in ventilated support. TPU bruise plates for additional protection. Dual density rubber outsoles. Imported.
Manufacturer model # RB4512.
- Seamless athletic hiker with airport-friendly safety toe
- Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof micro mesh bootie upper with leather overlays
- Comfortable seamless construction
- Smooth nylon mesh lining
- Removable, moisture wicking. vented insoles with shock absorbing inserts
- Lightweight, injected EVA cushion midsoles for cushioning and support
- TPU bruise plate
- Dual density rubber outsole
- Extra wide Composite toe protection - roomy safety toe meets ASTM 2413 standards
- Airline security friendly design - 100% non-metallic
- Electrical hazard design - secondary protection from live circuits
Web ID: 13112207314810