Durable, supportive, and comfortable, Redington® Skagit River Rubber Sole Wading Boots for Men offer great fishing performance at all your favorite spots. The rugged textile uppers feature mesh panels for fast drainage and faster drying and a rubber rand around the bottom for extra abrasion resistance. Padded collars boost the Skagit River's ankle support, while its deep draw lacing with molded, non-corrosive metal hardware delivers a sure, supportive fit. Sticky Walnut Rubber outsoles provide great footing and work with metal studs for extreme situations. Webbing pull loops make it easier to slip the boots on. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5-WS022047.
- Supreme durability, full support, and comfort from a pair of wading boots
- Lightweight and quick drying traction for fly fishermen
- Rugged textile uppers with mesh panels for fast draining and drying
- Abrasion-resistant rubber rand
- Padded collars for better fit and support
- Sticky Walnut Rubber outsoles - stud compatible
- Deep draw lacing system - molded, non-corrosive metal hardware
Web ID: 100049637