There are several good reasons why RedHead® Bone-Dry Hobbs Creek® Chest Waders are our best-selling waders. They're tough. They're comfortable. They're packed with the features you need. And best of all, they're affordable. The wader's tough, stretchable 3-ply construction sandwiches a resilient layer of special ozone-resistant rubber between two layers of lightweight 3-ply nylon jersey for 100% abrasion-resistant waterproof protection. The rubber layer resists cracking and deterioration to give you years of dependable use. Soft sponge rubber lining adds insulation. Camo boot lined with 200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm while the cleated rubber lug outsole grips the ground securely. Further warmth and comfort is provided by the 8mm wool felt insole. Includes heavy-duty suspenders, waist belt, large inside pocket, and inner drawstring. Youth order Ladies' 2 sizes smaller. Imported.
- Tough, resilient ozone-resistant rubber sandwiched between 2 layers of lightweight 3-ply nylon jersey for a 100% waterproof barrier
- Resists cracking and deterioration for years of dependable use
- Proven more abrasion resistant than rubber, canvas, or nylon
- Camo boot-foot keeps your outline hidden in the blind
- Boot lined with 200 gram Thinsulate Insulation
- 8mm wool felt insole
- Chest Waders feature a large inside pocket, an inner drawstring, and belt loops.
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 1504301103