Offering warm, non-restrictive comfort for diabetic outdoorsmen, RedHead® All-Purpose Heavyweight Diabetic Comfort Merino Wool Socks for men combine specialized design with natural wool comfort. Designed especially for diabetics, this comfortable, non-restrictive, non-binding, mid calf sock features a VLC (Very Low Compression) shaft with non-binding top for maximum blood flow. Merino wool construction delivers the naturally moisture-wicking, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of wool, while the extensive mesh construction through the foot encourages additional ventilation for great comfort! A fully cushioned foot bottom provides extra cushioning and more moisture control. Virtually seamless toe closure. 45% Merino Wool/45% acrylic/8% nylon/1% polyester/1% spandex. Fits sizes 10-13. One pair. Made in USA.
- Comfortable, non-restrictive, non-binding socks for diabetic outdoorsmen
- Merino wool construction - naturally insulating, moisture managing, and temperature regulating
- VLC leg design with non-binding top - maximized blood flow
- Extensive mesh construction in the foot - ventilating
- Fully cushioned foot bottom
- Virtually seamless toe closure
Web ID: 2226323