Reactor® Poseidon Titanium Limited Edition Sport Watch for men is specifically designed for use in or around water. A depth rating of 1000 meters, and dual rotating timing bezels, make the Poseidon a dive watch for the professional. The Limited Edition Poseidon includes a titanium band and a rubber strap with special tools for changing them. At the core of the Poseidon men's watch is an incredibly lightweight and rugged case, forged from titanium, with a K1 hardened high-ceramic glass crystal that is substantially more shatterproof than sapphire crystals. The titanium band is screwed onto the case instead of spring-loaded pins and the clasp includes an expander for use over 3mm wetsuits. The Poseidon utilizes Reactor's Never Dark® system that combines Superluminova with long-lasting tritium. The Never Dark system offers extreme brightness when the user first enters the dark before their eyes have adjusted. The tritium takes over for extended periods of darkness with a glow that will last for years without any exposure to light. The Reactor Poseidon Titanium Limited Edition Sport Watch for men operates on a 24 jewel precision, Japanese 9015 mechanical automatic movement, with 42-hour power reserve. Comes in a rubberized presentation gift box.
Manufacturer model #: 54903.
- Meets the demands of professional divers
- Interchangeable Titanium band and rubber strap
- Lightweight forged titanium case
- Depth rating of 1000 meters
- Dual rotating timing bezels
- Never Dark system can be seen in any light
- K1 hardened high-ceramic glass crystal
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Rubberized presentation gift box
Web ID: 2222343