Raymarine's® P74 Trolling Motor Puck Transducer a great choice for anglers wishing to add a rugged and reliable depth and water temperature sensor to their trolling motor. The P74 Transducer supports dual frequency (50/200 kHz) operation, and attaches to any trolling motor using the included trolling motor mounting kit.
The P74 can also be used as an in-hull transducer for high-speed powerboats and sailboats with solid fiberglass hulls, producing excellent sonar returns at speeds in excess of 25 mph.
A 25' cable and a waterproof twist-lock connector that mates directly with Raymarine's a-, c-, and e-series multifunction displays with built-in sonar capability. Made in USA.
- Easy trolling motor mounting for all popular motors
- In-hull mounting option for planing hull powerboats and sailboats
- Built-in depth and water temperature sensors
- Good target detail in shallow water at 200 kHz
- Good deep-water bottom tracking at 50 kHz
- Filters out trolling motor noise
- Mounting kit includes 112mm (4") stainless steel band clamp and cable ties
Manufacturer model #: E66073.
Web ID: 1304261109