Whether you're a professional guide or weekend angler, you'll appreciate the cutting-edge sonar performance of the Raymarine® Dragonfly® Sonar/GPS. This Sonar/GPS unit boasts a big 7" ultra-bright 1500 nit color display with a display resolution of 800x640, that's optically bonded for maximum visibility—even in the bright summer sun. Dragonfly includes a built-in 50-channel GPS and the Navionics Charts included on microSD.
Unlike conventional sonars that transmit on one frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly's DownVision® sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of frequencies with each pulse, for higher resolution, life-like sonar images. This is actually two sonars in one because it's built with two discrete CHIRP channels: a ultra-high resolution DownVision channel, and a high-resolution fish-targeting sonar channel. View each channel independently, or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate in underwater viewing.
Dragonfly is paired with Raymarine's exclusive CPT-60 dual element CHIRP transducer with an ultra-wide fan-shaped beam and a wide view of DownVision images. A second element provides a conical-shaped beam for imaging fish targets.
Navionics® Gold Chart Bundle Combo includes navigation charts for coastal and inland waters throughout the US and Canada, as well as all the Great Lakes.
The LightHouse Charts Combo features charts of US waters derived from NOAA charts, giving you a simple solution for navigating U.S. coastal waters.
- Ultra-bright, 7" optically bonded sunlight display
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision®
- CHIRP-powered Dual Channel sonar
- Dual beam CHIRP transducer
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Built-in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- User interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Tilt/swivel quick-release holster
- Includes Dragonfly CPT-60 Transducer and Navionics Charts
Web ID: 1406021836