Raymarine's® B60 Thru-Hull Transducer with 20Á Tilted Element is designed for boats up to 25' with a 16Á to 24Á hull deadrise. The B60 Thru-Hull Transducer mounts nearly flush through the hull of any wood or fiberglass boat and transmits a vertical beam into the water without the need for a bulky fairing block. This makes it ideal for high-speed and trailer boats, too.
Thanks to its built-in deadrise compensation, performance is never compromised. On steep-deadrise hulls up to 24Á, the beam is aimed straight down, resulting in strong echo returns and accurate depth readings.
Constructed of high-strength bronze, the B60 Tilted Element Transducer supports both 200 kHz and 50 kHz frequencies. A waterproof twist-lock allows direct connection to Raymarine's a-, c- and e-series multifunction displays with built-in sonar capability. Made in USA.
- Fixed 20Á tilted version for 16Á to 24Á hull deadrise
- Engineered for center console and trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion below hull
- Durable, corrosion-resistant bronze housing
- Built-in temperature sensor
- For boats up to 25' in length
Manufacturer model #: E66087.
Web ID: 1304261113