Ray-Ban® Erika RB4171 Gradient Polarized Sunglasses are the perfect accessory to complete any look. The round, oversized polycarbonate lenses are polarized to block 99% of reflected light. They provide extra coverage and 100% UV protection, safeguarding your eyes from UVA and UVB rays. The gradient tint featured in the lenses of these Ray-Ban sunglasses is characterized by a smooth, top-to-bottom transition from solid to transparent. These unisex sunglasses sport lightweight, rubberized nylon frames with a keyhole nose bridge and metal temples accented with rubberized temple tips for a comfortable fit.
Manufacturer style #: RB4171.
- Polarized lenses fight glare by blocking 99% of reflected light
- Lightweight polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Gradient lenses transition smoothly from solid to transparent
- Rubberized nylon frames with flexible keyhole nose bridge
- Metal temples with rubberized temple tips for a secure fit