Ramcat's first fully fixed blade broadhead, the Ramcat Diamondback Fixed-Blade Broadhead from Ramcat Broadheads features 100% stainless steel construction, and combines multiple technologies to give bowhunters field point accuracy with top notch penetration. Made of 416 heat treated stainless steel, the Diamondback's ultra-short, 1-piece ferrule features the patented concave scoop design of the Patented Airfoil System. This special, 100% stainless steel ferrule design drafts wind over the blades to negate wind-planing during flight and expands the body mass outward after impact for leading penetration. The broadhead's three .032" stainless steel blades come cantilevered over the arrow shaft and offset in the broadhead body for superior aerodynamic performance and a devastating vortex cut after impact. Delivering a wide 1-1/16" cut diameter, these special blades are also sharpened on the rear so they cut on the way out if the shot does not pass through. Firenock Aero Concentric Technology utilizes 2 O-rings on the broadhead's shank to eliminate any thread slop and ensure 100% concentricity in the insert for true flight. 100 grains. 3 pack.
Manufacturer model #: R1004.
- Field point accuracy with top notch penetration from a fixed-blade broadhead
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Patented Airfoil System - concave scoop design creates airfoil
- Eliminates wind planing - flies like a field point
- Three .032" stainless steel blades - wide 1-1/16" cut diameter
- Blade Over Shaft Technology - superior aerodynamic performance and devastating vortex cut
- Back-Cut Technology - blades sharpened on both the front and back for maximum damage
- Firenock Aero Concentric Technology - eliminates thread slop and ensure 100% concentricity
Web ID: 100020432