Ramcat® performance for high powered crossbows, Ramcat Crossbow Hybrid Fixed-Blade Crossbow Broadheads from Ramcat Broadheads gives bowhunters field point accuracy with top notch penetration. Made of 416 heat treated stainless steel, the Ramcat Crossbow's ultra-short, 1-piece ferrule features the patented concave scoop design of the Patented Airfoil System. This special ferrule design drafts wind over the blades to negate wind-planing during flight and expands body mass outward after impact for top penetration. The broadhead's three .032" stainless steel blades come cantilevered over the arrow shaft and offset in the broadhead body for superior aerodynamic performance and a devastating vortex cut after impact. Delivering a wide 1-3/8" cutting diameter, these Back Cut Technology blades are sharpened on the front and back to cut in reverse if the arrow starts making its way out. Firenock Aero Concentric Technology utilizes 2 O-rings on the broadhead's shank to eliminate any thread slop and ensure 100% concentricity in the insert for true flight. 100 grains. 3 pack.
Manufacturer model #: R2000.
- Fixed-blade crossbow broadheads that deliver field point accuracy with top notch penetration
- Handles today's high powered crossbows
- Ultra-short, 1-piece ferrule made of 416 heat treated stainless steel
- Hydroshock self-centering, cut-on-contact chisel tip
- Patented Airfoil System - better flight and penetration
- Three .032" stainless steel blades - wide 1-3/8" cut diameter
- Blade Over Shaft Technology - superior aerodynamic performance and devastating vortex cut
- Back-Cut Technology - blades sharpened on both the front and back for maximum damage
- Firenock Aero Concentric Technology - eliminates thread slop and ensure 100% concentricity
Web ID: 100020441