Developed for kayak anglers needing an easy way to install and remove fishfinders or sounders, the Railblaza® Kayak & Canoe Sounder & Transducer Mount Kit gets rid of messy adhesives and unsightly drilling while delivering an even sturdier design than most ordinary mounts. Offering a unique advantage for kayaks or canoes without a transducer scupper, the Railblaza Kayak & Canoe Sounder & Transducer Mount Kit ensures 100% true transducer readings by mounting the 'ducer actually in the water instead of forcing you to rely on readings through the hull. If you're entering shallow water, this Railblaza kayak mounting kit features friction joints that allow you to lift the transducer out of harm's way. Unlike standard small-boat mounting kits, the Railblaza transducer mount removes completely with a single click of the StarPort slide lock, protecting your investment in transport, when using the vessel for other activities, or when you need to transfer the sounder to another kayak or canoe.
Manufacturer model #: 02-4086-11.
- Sounder and transducer mount designed just for kayaks and canoes
- No messy adhesives or unsightly drilling
- 100% true readings with the transducer in the water—no more readings through the hull
- Friction joins to lift the transducer when in shallow water
- Removes completely with a single click
Web ID: 9992307730