Advanced SlipCam™ rear blade deployment -- no deflection!
Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the SlipCam Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Rage® Broadheads' streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead! The machined aircraft aluminum body features HexFlat™ design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy. ShockLock™ system holds blades firmly in place (no more rubber bands). 2'' cutting diameter. 100-grain. FREE practice broadhead included.
- Slipcam Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target
- Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead
- Machined aircraft-grade aluminum body
- HexFlat design - stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip
- Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact
- No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system
- 2'' cutting diameter
Web ID: 79648