Solid and dependable at every turn, the Quantum® Throttle/Bass Pro Shops® Bionic Blade® Spinning Combo provides the smooth, unflinching performance needed to handle a wide range of angling techniques, at a great price.
The Quantum Throttle Spinning Reel's R.E.D.™ (Reel Engine Design) aluminum uni-body forms a solid foundation for the gears and drive shaft, for silky-smooth cranking. Top-drawer features include a lightweight graphite rotor; anodized aluminum bail wire; double-anodized MaxCast™ II braid-ready spool; stainless steel main shaft; 11-bearing (10+1) system with stainless steel ball bearings and Continuous Anti-Reverse™; and a smooth multi-disk drag system.
Our popular Bass Pro Shops Bionic Blade rod is light, comfortable, and extremely sensitive. It's built on an RT3 Graphite blank with exclusive Powerwall technology, and has tough Pacific Bay Hialoy guides, a comfortable PowerHump full cork butt grip, minimalist cork fore grip, Full-Contact Reel Seat with Soft Touch finish, and our multi-purpose hook keeper.
- R.E.D. aluminum uni-body design
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Anodized aluminum bail wire
- Double-anodized MaxCast™ II braid-ready spool
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 11 stainless steel bearings (10+1)
- Continuous Anti-Reverse™
- Multi-disk drag system
- RT3 Graphite blank
- Powerwall construction
- Pacific Bay Hialoy guides
- PowerHump grip
- Classic full cork butt
- Minimalist cork fore grip
- Full-Contact Reel Seat with Soft Touch finish
- Multi-purpose hook keeper
Web ID: 161357