The PURE Drinkware Sorry for What I Said Insulated Bottle apologizes for the struggles and strife of tent camping. This vacuum-insulated PURE Drinkware stainless steel bottle features the words, "Sorry for What I Said When We Were Trying To Put Up the Tent" on a light blue background. It's made of safe, eco-friendly, double-wall 304 stainless steel with copper-plated lining to keep beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours or more. The PURE Drinkware Sorry for What I Said Insulated Bottle has a spill-proof cap and fits most drink holders. Makes a great gift for campers and RVers. BPA-free. Hand wash. 25 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: PA-25V-TENT.
- Stainless steel is BPA-free
- Vacuum insulated water bottle
- Keeps beverages hot for 12+ hours; cold for 24+ hours
- "Sorry for What I Said When We Were Trying To Put Up the Tent"
- Reusable and eco-friendly
Web ID: 100235665