A Bass Pro Exclusive!
Increased power and enhanced performance make the third-generation ProMariner™ ProSport 15 Triple Bank On-Board Marine Battery Charger a must-have for today's boaters and anglers. The new ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators, and also has the most advanced charging and energy-saving modes on the water. After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge. This renowned 5-stage charging gives you maximum reserve power performance, lower AC power consumption, and reduced operating costs. In other words, you get more time on the water and less time stuck charging. The ProMariner ProSport 15 Triple Bank On-Board Marine Battery Charger incorporates acclaimed Distributed-On-Demand™ Charging technology, taking 100% of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging. During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance.
Manufacturer model #: 43015.
- The industry's most advanced charging and energy-saving modes
- 5-stage charging—Analyzing, Charging, Conditioning, Auto Maintain, Recondition
- Delivers maximum reserve power—ready when you're ready
- Lowers AC power consumption—only charges when necessary
- Reduces operating costs—recharges and conditions intelligently, short- or long-term
- Distributed-On-Demand Technology uses only the needed amperage
- Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity, and ignition protection
- Automatic installation feedback through "System Check OK" and "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- Compact and rugged extruded aluminum housing
- Lightweight unpotted design for cooler operation and faster charging
Web ID: 2327503