The Princeton Tec® Snap Headlamp delivers hands-free light for the trail, garage, bike lane, campsite, boat, or wherever you need it. This Princeton Tec head-mounted LED flashlight is a straightforward lamp with a modular, adaptable design that goes from flashlight to safety flasher to magnetic work light in a single unit. The light unit is removable from the head bracket for handheld operation and use with the included accessories, snapping into place with a strong magnet. The kit includes the light unit, headlamp attachment, lantern mount clip, and bike handlebar attachment. The water-resistant light has max output of 200 lumens, is fully dimmable, equipped with a strobe mode, and runs up to 130 hours on 3 (AAA) alkaline batteries (included). The Princeton Tec Snap Headlamp can also be clipped onto a backpack and is great for hunting, fishing, camping, caving, biking, hiking, and outdoor adventure. Weight: 3.5 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: SNAP200K-GY.
- Versatile hands-free light
- Functions as a flashlight, bike light, safety flasher, and magnetic work light
- Accessories include headlamp attachment, carabiner clip, and bike handlebar attachment
- 200 max lumens
- Includes 1 Maxbright LED with spot (dimmable)
- Illuminates up to 130 hours on 3 (AAA) batteries (included)
- IPX4 (splashing) water resistant
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
Web ID: 100214217