Fishing from a small craft? Nothing anchors you better than a Power Pole® Micro Anchor made just for your vessel. This all-electric Micro Anchor is the first of its kind—a super compact powerhouse that's designed to deliver the ultimate shallow-water fishing experience. Swift, silent, secure, and small, the Micro Anchor is easily removable for storage or transfer to another craft. Micro Spike (sold separately) stays in the Micro Driver Unit while running to your next spot. A "soft drive" Stealth gearbox is engineered with sound-deadening composites for ultra-quiet operation. A "soft touch" panel on the top of the unit gives you access to total control. Micro Driver unit includes wireless remote control, wireless dash switch, mounting hardware, adjustable mounting bracket, electrical cord/plug/battery terminals, quick release cord (kayaks), free Android app, USB connector, and Bluetooth®. Manufacturer's 2 year limited warranty. Made in USA.
- Extremely quiet
- Easy installation
- Easily removed for storage or transfer to another boat
- Pairs with other C-Monster controllers
- Works with other 3/4" spikes
- Manufacturer's 2 year limited warranty
- Power: Stealth 60-watt, low-RPM, high-torque electric motor
- Weight with clamp: 10 lb.
- Weight without clamp: 7.5 lb.
- Mounting bracket footprint: 4.09" x 5.60"
- Anchor depth: 8.5'
- Recommended boat size: up to 1,500 lb.
Manufacturer model #: PP-MICRO-BK.
Power-Pole Micro Anchor Spike sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2043271
Web ID: 13071107061514