When normal shallow-water anchors just can't get the job done, make the firm choice with the Power-Pole® Heavy-Duty Spike. This extra-tough and extra-strong shallow-water anchor features solid composite material and provides an incredibly secure hold for flat boats, bay boats, bass boats, aluminum boats, and pontoon boats. The Power-Pole Heavy-Duty Spike offers a generous 8.5' length and adds the push-grip comfort handle with a 1/4-20 threaded insert for adding accessories like flags, lights, or cameras. To elevate your boating experience even further, this manual anchor is designed to be versatile, allowing full compatibility with the Power-Pole Micro Anchor (sold separately). Includes 6' lanyard with a loop at each end made of 3/8" braided dock line.
Manufacturer model #: SPIKE-HD-8.5.
- Extra-strong, extra-tough Power-Pole anchor
- Secure hold for flat boats, bay boats, bass boats, aluminum boats, and pontoon boats
- Solid composite construction
- Generous 8.5' length
- Push-grip comfort handle with 1/4-20 threaded insert for accessories
- Includes 6' lanyard with 3/8" braided dock line loop at each end
Power-Pole Micro Anchor sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2043270
Web ID: 100068206