Improving on the all-natural, odor-free, moisture controlling, temperature regulating performance of merino wool, point6® Light Hiking Tech Blast Crew Hiking Socks deliver the lightweight performance serious hikers want from their socks. Made of a compact spun merino wool yarn that eliminates loose fiber ends sticking out of the yarn, point6 wool socks give you an exceptionally soft sock that's less bulky and 25% more durable than comparable wool socks. Reinforced with nylon on high wear areas of the sock, these high performance hiking socks resist abrasion that wears down standard wool socks. Made to fit better, these naturally breathable socks feature a deep heel pocket that hugs the heel and eliminates tightness across the instep, arch support that holds the sock snug across the instep, and an ankle brace that keeps the sock in place. A non-binding welt top and cross stretch design keeps the sock in place without impairing needed circulation on demanding adventures. Ventilation zones in the sock provide additional breathability for your feet and streamline the sock's fit. Smooth toe closure. 62% wool/35% nylon/3% spandex. Care instructions: machine wash inside out and dry warm. Do not bleach. Medium sock fits men's shoe sizes 6-8.5 and women's shoe sizes 7-9.5. Made in USA of Imported Yarns.
Manufacturer style #: 1566.
- Lightweight design, point6 performance for hikers
- Compact spun merino wool construction - superior durability and soft hand
- Naturally breathable, temperature regulating, odor-free, and moisture managing
- Hiking-specific Terry loop cushioning under the foot
- Reinforcement shield over high wear areas - nylon reinforcement for durability
- Anatomical fit with deep heel pocket, ankle brace, and arch support
- Smooth toe closure
- Ventilation zones for added breathability and streamlined fit
- Versatile style when traveling fast and light
- 62% wool/35% nylon/3% spandex
Web ID: 14040214063723