Of course you know this means war. Fortunately, the extreme versatility of the PENN® Warfare™ Star Drag Conventional Combo as either a deep setup or trolling gear tips the odds of winning every battle in your favor. The emphasis here is to provide optimal line capacity backed by heavy-duty fighting power, in order to stop your adversary cold.
The PENN Warfare Star Drag Reel features a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates for maximum durability. Its forged-and-machined aluminum spool makes line deployment a breeze. With machined brass main and pinion gears plus PENN's famous HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers, the Warfare has the guts to combat almost anything that swims.
PENN has matched this reel to a powerful saltwater rod built on a rugged 1-piece tubular glass blank; most models feature a solid fiberglass tip section for maximum forgiveness at the point of attack. Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, plus a heavy-duty graphite reel seat and an easy-handling trianglular EVA foregrip provide all the pulling power and lifting leverage you'll need to bring that trophy boatside.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged-and-machined aluminum spool
- Machined brass main and pinion gears
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Rugged 1-piece tubular glass blank
- Solid fiberglass tip section
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Heavy-duty graphite reel seat
- Easy-handling trianglular EVA foregrip
Web ID: 2252949