Get tough on your saltwater foes with the Penn® Slammer® III/Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Boat Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. This well-matched pair favorite pushes the envelope on spinning gear performance for everything from albacore to tuna, at a great combo price!
The Penn Slammer III Spinning Reel is built for unrelenting strength and reliability, with an all-aluminum Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor. Its body, gearbox, and spool are sealed to IPX6 specifications, to protect key internals; the Slammer Drag System is also fully sealed and beefed-up with massive Dura-Drag™ phenolic-coated carbon-fiber washers, for smooth, consistent drag power. CNC Gear™ technology includes full brass for extreme cranking power. Smooth-and-steady 6+1 stainless steel bearing system; machined-aluminum handle knob with spare EVA knob.
Brute strength and rock-solid engineering form the foundation of our Offshore Angler Ocean Master Boat Spinning Rod. This brute is a true heavyweight, ready to handle big fish on 30–50 lb. braid. It's built on a 1-piece graphite composite blank with Fuji® heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides, a graphite gimbal butt with EVA cap, triangular EVA foam foregrip with X-wrap for enhanced comfort and control, and Slick Butt rear grips that slide in and out of rod holders with ease.
- Unrelenting strength and reliability
- All-aluminum Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- Sealed to IPX6 specifications
- Fully sealed Slammer Drag System
- Massive Dura-Drag washers
- Full brass CNC Gear technology
- 6+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Machined-aluminum handle knob with spare
- 1-piece graphite composite blank
- Fuji heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite gimbal butt
- Triangular foregrip with X-wrap
- Slick butt rear grip
Web ID: 100047012