Enjoy better feeling footwear and superior scent control with the PEET® Dryer Original with D'odoriz'R Module. Pairing the 2 proven systems, this combo adds ozone-powered odor control to proven PEET thermal convection technology to dry and deodorize shoes or boots directly. The easy-to-use Original PEET Dryer utilizes gentle thermal convection drying to quietly remove sweat and moisture from footwear in between uses. This gentle drying gives you more comfortable footwear, neutralizes odors caused by perspiration and bacteria, and fights contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and damage footwear. Quiet and efficient, the easy-to-use D'odoriz'R distributes odor-controlling ozone through all types of footwear. This temporary, controlled supply of ozone readily bonds to scent molecules and neutralizes them for wonderful scent control. A great choice for work, hunting, hiking, and ski boots, this dryer system works just as well in shoes, cleats, skates, and more. Meets EPA and OSHA ozone standards. Designed to work with a wide variety of shoe and boot materials, include leather, rubber, synthetics, GORE-TEX®, and more, this drying system helps prolong the life of your shoes and boots as well as making the footwear feel better. Combo includes: dryer, D'odoriz'R module, and 2 DryPorts® for circulating air through the shoe or boot for thorough drying.
Manufacturer model #: EFM-M97/M1503.
- Proven PEET drying with additional ozone-powered odor control
- Combo pairs Original PEET Dryer with D'odoriz'R module
- PEET dryer - gentle thermal convection quietly removes sweat and moisture from footwear
- Neutralizes odors caused by perspiration and bacteria
- Fights skin-irritating contaminants like viruses and mold
- D'odoriz'R - distributes odor-controlling ozone through footwear
- Temporary supply of ozone bonds to scent molecules and neutralizes them
- D'ordoriz'R module can be used as a stand-alone deodorizer for small room areas to eliminate odors in area around it
- Works with a wide variety of shoes, boots, and materials
Web ID: 2305588