Own a part of U.S. history with Pawley's Island® Large Original Cotton Rope Hammock. Pawley's Island hanging hammocks have been hand-crafted since 1889, with a timeless look and flawless quality. Hand-woven, 3-ply cotton rope is incredibly soft and comfortable on a lazy afternoon. Solid Southern White Oak spreader bars are hand-dipped in marine-quality varnish to enhance the wood's golden-honey glow. Galvanized steel chains and hanging hardware resist rust and corrosion for long life. Hanging distance is 14' to 16. Pawley's Island Large Original Cotton Rope Hammock is 6' 8"L x 4' 7"W and accommodates 2 people or 450 lbs. Does not include stand.
Manufacturer style #: 13OC.
- Hand-woven, 100% cotton, 3-ply rope
- The softest cotton hammock with a legacy since 1889
- 2 zinc-plated chains and 2 tree hooks for hanging
- Accommodates 2 people or 450 lbs.
- Hanging distance: 14' to 16'
- Hammock dimensions: 6' 8" x 4' 7"
Web ID: 1510080946