- Formulated for halibut and bottomfish
- Effective as a marinade or injectable
- Convinces halibut and rockfish to strike much quicker and more often
- Use to soak salmon bellies, herring, octopus, sardines, and anchovies
- Effective as chum where chumming is legal
Recommended by charter boat captains and guides in the Pacific Northwest, British Columbia, and Alaska, Pautzke's® Halibut and Rockfish Nectar® is incredibly effective when used to soak salmon bellies, herring, octopus, sardines, and anchovies. The reason being it creates a scent trail that's more powerful than natural bait alone. Halibut and Rockfish Nectar works on halibut, salmon, lingcod, rockfish, cod, sturgeon, and several other saltwater species. Best used to marinate or inject into cut/flesh baits, it will also penetrate plastics and enhance jigs and other artificial halibut and rockfish lures. Halibut and Rockfish Nectar may also be effectively used as chum where chumming is legal. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: PNCT/HLBT.