Integrating new Xtreme Xbow Technology (XXT) into its proven Centerfire design, the Centerfire XXT Crossbow Package from Parker combines quiet speed with great handling. Combining inverted HP Synergy cams with a cavity-back riser and the Centerfire's split limb array, the XXT technology boosts the Centerfire to arrow speeds up to 350 fps. Measuring 20.75" axle to axle and weighing just 7.6 lbs., this crossbow gives hunters easy maneuvering in the ground blind or the stand. Factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System technology reduces noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. G2 Bull-Pup trigger features an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters and an auto-engaging anti-dry fire lock. Ergonomic textured pistol grip and vented forearm with safety finger flange for control and safety. Draw weight: 160 lbs. Overall length: 34.25". Power Stroke: 14.125". Package includes: Premium RED HOT Optic, 4-Arrow Quick Detach Quiver, and 4 Arrows with Field Points. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: X212.
- Proven Centerfire crossbow design boosted with XXT technology
- Xtreme Xbow Technology - inverted HP Synergy cams, cavity-back riser, and split limb array
- Arrow speeds up to 350 fps
- Easy maneuvering - weighs just 7.6 lbs., 20.75" axle to axle
- Factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock System - reduces noise and vibration
- G2 Bull-Pup trigger
- Ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters
- Auto-engaging anti-dry fire lock
Web ID: 100010046