Your favorite soft swimbait makes an awesome search bait; all you need is the Owner® Flashy Swimmer with Colorado Blade. This unique rig gives you the ability to cover water quickly and trigger aggressive strikes, using a soft bait that's normally used for localized work. It's built on a XX-strong weighted hook with Super Needle Point, and features a fixed keel weight trailing a small Colorado blade on a hinged wire shaft with swivel. Owner's patent-pending TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring keeper holds the bait in place, and the forged black-chrome hook's open design ensures positive hooksets. The Flashy Swimmer rig can be retrieved at a brisk clip, with the flickering belly blade bringing bass, sea trout, redfish, or other predators in from far away – a deadly innovation for all waters.
- Add flash and speed to your soft swimbait
- XX-strong forged, weighted hook
- Super Needle Point
- Fixed keel weight with Colorado blade trailer
- TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring keeper
- Great search bait for bass, inshore species, and more
Web ID: 100152478