The book "How to Survive Anything: From Animal Attacks to the End of the World (and Everything in Between)" by Tim MacWelch is a complete handbook of urban and wilderness survival skills. More than 500 practical techniques are presented in easy-to-follow steps, accompanied by helpful illustrations. Tim MacWelch and the editors of Outdoor Life cover everything from grizzly bear attacks, car crashes, and plagues, to preparing for natural disasters, defeating criminal threats, to surviving the end of modern society. "How to Survive Anything" gives tips on finding your way in arctic, desert, jungle, and mountain terrains; edible plants, constructing survival shelters; surviving terrorist attacks; and practical first aid. 240 pages.
- Complete handbook of urban and wilderness survival skills
- Easy-to-follow steps for 500 practical techniques
- Preparing for natural disasters
- Constructing survival shelters
- Surviving terrorist attacks
- Practical first aid
Web ID: 1601191102