Get the job done fast out in the field after every successful shot with the Wild-Pair Skinner/Caper Hunting Knife Combo from Outdoor Edge®. A great knife combo for field dressing, skinning, and prepping your trophies for the taxidermist, the Wild-Pair combines a guthook skinner, precision caping knife, and handy nylon belt sheath. Both knives feature strong full tang construction, easy sharpening 420J2 stainless steel blades that give you great edge retention, and bright blaze orange handles. Rubberized TPR handles feature a raised elk horn inlay and textured surface to ensure a safe, non-slip grip, even in wet conditions. 2.9 oz. Skinner features a 3.75", deep-bellied blade with integrated guthook for fast and easy field dressing. 2.4 oz. Caping knife features a 2.5", shaving-sharp blade for surgical precision on detailed cuts. Overall length: Skinner - 8.6", Caping knife - 8.25". Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer model #: WR-1C.
- Versatile and capable hunting knife combo for hunters
- Helps you field dress, skin, and prep trophies for the taxidermist
- Gives you a guthook skinner, caping knife, and sheath
- Strong full tang construction
- Easy sharpening 420J2 stainless steel blades - great edge retention
- Rubberized TPR handles with raised elk horn inlay and textured surface - great grip
- Bright blaze orange color - easy to spot
Web ID: 1406271847