The Prowler Float Tube from Outcast gets you in position to pull trophy fish from waters most anglers are unable to reach either by boat, wading or bank fishing. Made for the fully grown fisherman, Outcast's Prowler Float Tube is constructed with heavy-duty 600-denier PVC, which allows for a 325-lb. load capacity, and the three Summit 2 valves ensure quick, easy inflation. Designed for all-day fishing adventures, the Prowler Float Tube is equipped with a 54-ounce hydration bladder and a full-length inflatable floor, for a drier day for you and your equipment. This stable U-shaped Prowler Float Tube is incredibly easy to get in and out of, and the innovative stripping apron has adjustable height for a customized fit and a clearer view of what's going on below. Imported.
- Heavy-duty 600-denier PVC
- 325-lb. load capacity
- Full-length inflatable floor for a drier trip
- Stripping apron has adjustable height for a customized fit
- 54-ounce hydration bladder
- Very stable; easy in/out
- Three Summit 2 valves
- Air cell type: 14 mil. urethane
- Inflated size: 50'' x 64'' x 14''
- Five-year manufacturer's warranty
Web ID: 92395