To overcome the extremes of ice fishing, Otter Outdoors overbuilds its ice shelters to ensure your comfort and safety. The Otter Outdoors XT Hideout 1-Person Insulated Ice Shelter is a prime example. Its unique triple-layer shell, featuring the patent-pending Otter Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric layering system, provides the optimal mix of warmth, durability, and condensation control. Designed to block light, wind, and precipitation, the dual-layer outer shell covers a quilted thermal inner shell, colored light gray so you can see what you're doing. Sewn-in sealable top vents and crack-resistant windows with insulated covers let you adjust your fishing space to your comfort level. Every Otter XT shelter features a front dual-coil zippered access door. This rugged ice shelter features a fully portable quick-set backflip design supported by a sturdy, telescoping square-tube aluminum frame with anodized receivers, and can be used in multiple positions. The Otter XT Hideout 1-Person Insulated Ice Shelter sits on a rugged roto-molded sled with advanced Wide-Back design, for maximum fishable area on a minimal footprint. Removable swivel mesh seat with fold-down backrest; molded-in cup and accessory pockets within easy reach. Set-up size: 108"L x 39"D x 60"H. Pack size: 60"L x 38"W x 17"H. Fishable area: 12.6 square feet. Weight: 59 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 200960.
- Unique triple-layer shell
- Thermal-Tec 600-total-denier fabric
- Light gray, quilted thermal inner shell
- Sewn-in sealable vents
- Crack-resistant windows with insulated covers
- Front dual-coil zippered access door
- Telescoping square-tube aluminum frame
- Wide-Back roto-molded sled
- Removable swivel mesh seat
- Set-up size: 108"L x 39"D
- Height: 60"
- Pack size: 60"L x 38"W x 17"H
- Fishable area: 12.6 sq. ft.
- Weight: 59 lbs.
Web ID: 1506041222