The Osprey® Transporter 65 Expedition Duffel Bag is equally at home in the bed of dusty pickup truck or tied to a yak on a winding footpath. This Osprey 65L backpack is tough and weatherproof, with functional features that make it ideal for travel or backpacking. There's a weather-protected main compartment with overlapping rain flaps, as well as dual-zippered, 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items. The large, lockable main compartment opens with a U-zip for access to your gear. An internal zippered mesh side panel pocket offers additional storage. For transport, securing the bag, or attaching gear, with are 4 webbed grab handles, 8 side panel lashing points, and 4 lower webbed lashing points. There's a stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carrying and D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately). The Osprey Transporter 65 Expedition Duffel compresses and zips into its own sleeve for storage or taking along an extra bag. Includes manufacturer's All Mighty Guarantee to repair any damage or defect free of charge. 840D Nylon TPU Double Coated - Main. 400/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated - Accent. 840D Nylon TPU Double Coated - Bottom. Imported. 65L capacity. Weight: 3.1 lbs. Dimensions: 23.6"H x 14.2"W x 12.6"D.
Manufacturer model #: 10001148.
- 840D nylon TPU double coated - main
- 400/400D nylon TPU double coated - accent
- 840D nylon TPU double coated - bottom
- Zippered end pockets with rain flaps
- Weather-protected main compartment with rain flaps
- Large, lockable main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- 4 webbing grab handles
- 8 side and 4 lower lashing points
- Stowaway contoured harness for hiking backpack
- D-ring attachments for adding shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Zips into its own sleeve for storage
Web ID: 100116661