A contemporary rucksack design that's perfect for minimalist day hikes, the Osprey® Scarab 18 Backpack offers a great merger of hydration and hiking pack. Combining EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet, the AirScape suspension system provides cushioning structure for the pack. The Airscape backpanel provides comfortable support and ventilation with its open mesh cover over contoured EVA foam. The Osprey's foam-padded spacermesh harness offers a contoured fit with welcome ventilation. Pack features a dedicated hydration compartment with a streamlined Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5-liter reservoir to covers your hydration needs. A true rucksack design, this lightweight pack offers a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment and the Osprey's 1,098 cu. in. of storage. Front panel daisy chain attachment points, front trekking pole attachment, dual mesh side pockets, and an under lid zip pocket give you multiple options for gear organization. Made of a tough 210-denier nylon dobby construction with 600-denier polyester bottom. 20.1"H x 9.8"W x 8.3"D. Weight: 1.10 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 10002112.
- Classic rucksack design built for modern adventurers
- 1,098 cu. in. of storage
- Dedicated hydration compartment with 2.5-liter reservoir
- AirScape suspension system - EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet
- Airscape backpanel - open mesh cover over contoured EVA foam
- Foam-padded spacermesh harness - contoured fit
- Wide-mouth bucket-style opening
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Front trekking pole attachment
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Tough 210-denier nylon dobby construction with 600-denier polyester bottom
Web ID: 100214388