An ultralight pack for bikers and other on-the-go adventurers, the Osprey® Packs Raptor 10 Day Hiking Backpack combines hydration with easy-carrying gear transport. Offering 610 cu. in. of storage in the pack's main compartment, along with multiple pockets and an integrated removable tool pouch, this lightweight pack makes it easy to bring essentials along. Contained in a zippered sleeve, the Raptor 14's 3L Hydraulics™ Reservoir comes with a handy hose and bite valve that anchors on the sternum strap with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access. Built around a load-distributing Atilon foam framesheet backed by a ventilating, mesh-covered Airscape™ back panel, the Raptor 14 helps hikers and bikers haul loads in stable comfort with its mesh-covered, die cut foam Biostretch™ harness and air mesh hip belt . LidLock™ helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet, while the blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility keep you safer as light begins to wane. Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones. Packs also features dual zippered hip belt pockets, and stretch mesh front pocket. Made of a durable 70Dx100D Nylon Shadow Check. Weight: 1.41 lbs. Dimensions: 20"Hx9"Wx7"D. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 10000252.
- Durable 70Dx100D Nylon Shadow Check construction
- Smart backpack for bikers and other on-the-go outdoorsmen
- 610 cu. in. of storage
- 3L Hydraulics Reservoir in zippered sleeve
- Load-distributing Atilon foam framesheet
- Ventilating, mesh-covered Airscape back panel
- Mesh-covered, die cut foam Biostretch harness
- Air mesh hip belt
- LidLock helmet carry system
- Blinker light attachment point and reflective patches - nighttime visibility
- Multiple pockets
Web ID: 100079277